منتديات عروبة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات عروبة

منتديات الابداع والتألق

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
زائر
زائر
Anonymous

صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية   صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية Icon_minitimeالخميس أغسطس 28, 2008 5:53 am

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاتة

“I love you, and because I love you, I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies.”
صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية 631rgax

“When [he] kisses you he isn't doing anything else. You're his whole universe..and the moment is eternal because he doesn't have any plans and isn't going anywhere. Just kissing you...it's overwhelming.”
صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية 6c2s76c

“When one is in love, one always begins by deceiving one's self, and one always ends by deceiving others. That is what world calls a romance.”

صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية 6b8ym9f

“The decision to kiss for the first time is the most crucial in any love story. It changes the relationship of two people much more strongly than even the final surrender; because this kiss already has within it that surrender.”

صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية 63x07wi

“Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable.”

صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية 4ky1m6q

“And what's romance? Usually, a nice little tale where you have everything as you like it, where rain never wets your jacket and gnats never bite your nose, and it's always daisy-time.”

صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية 62rhe0z

“Romance is the fiction that owes no allegiance to the God of things as they are. In the novel the writer's thought is tethered to probability, but in romance it ranges at will over the entire region of the imagination.”

صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية 5yv9taf

“I'm a hopeless romantic. It's disgusting. It really is. I've seen 'While You Were Sleeping', like, twenty times, and I still believe in the whole Prince Charming thing.”

صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية 63re87c

“Romance, like the rabbit at the dog track, is the elusive, fake, and never attained reward which, for the benefit and amusement of our masters, keeps us running and thinking in safe circles”

صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية 4zlzujb

“Away with old Romance! Away with novels, plots and plays of foreign courts; Away with love-verses, sugar'd in rhyme, the intrigues, amours of idlers; Fitted for only banquets of the night where dancers to late music slide; The unhealthy pleasures, ex”

صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية 63809e0

“Romances paint at full length people's wooings, but only give a bust of marriages: but no one cares for matrimonial cooings”
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
الهارب
مشرف المنتديـــات الفلسطينية
مشرف المنتديـــات الفلسطينية
الهارب

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 1124
تاريخ التسجيل : 05/02/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية   صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية Icon_minitimeالأحد أغسطس 31, 2008 7:53 pm

مشكورة " ريمو " على الصور الجميلة
والطيبة منك للمنتدى ولكي مني أجمل تحية
بقدوم شهر الخير والبركة شهر رمضان الفضيل
وتحياتي لجميع أعضاء منتدى عروبة وبالأخص
الأخص . الأخص ولا بلاش الكل وخلص .....

تحياتي .

الهارب ,.
زائر
زائر
Anonymous

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية   صور ورود و زهور جميلة و رومانسية Icon_minitimeالإثنين سبتمبر 01, 2008 5:37 am

مشكور الهارب ع مروركـ ,,,
وأنت بالف خير يا اخي العزيز ,,,

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» فساتين سهرة للبنات زهور الحياة .
» && تصاميم رومانسية رووووعة......(اتمنى ان تعجبكم)&&
» صور جميلة شعارها الحب
» مسابيح رجاليه جميلة

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
منتديات عروبة :: ..::: ღ♥المنتديـــات الترفيهـيــــة ღ♥ღ :::.. :: قسم الصور وغرائب وعجائب العالم-
انتقل الى: